O.N.E. O.N.E.

Very nicely done

A very upbeat flash with awesome animation and artistic style. I also loved the music I wanna know the english title for that last Korean song because unfortunately I can't read it.

Metal Gear Solid STS's 2 Metal Gear Solid STS's 2

Pretty Good

Don't let bad reviews put you down this is a good flash and your better than most out there. You'll always get bad reviews and although they may be bad don't take it to personnaly keep doing what your doing. Sound didn't work for me if there was sound but that could be a problem with me and yea that's basically the only critism I can give. If you'd ever want to work on a flash together would be more than happy.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Couldn't criticise this even if I wanted to

This is a great flash I love how the music goes so perfectly with the animation. The animation is perfect and I couldn't find one flaw in this movie. I can't wait till you make a new one if you do.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Pretty nice game

The one way to help this game get better is some ragdoll phsyics and some actions if its gonna take so long to kill an enemy some nice animations to go with the action would be great

squares game squares game

Good but could be better!

Good game was fun but you should put in sound, music, and also try and make a theme not just squares.

Ninja T (Ver. 1.0) Ninja T (Ver. 1.0)

Meh

I gave it a pretty low score cause you didnt come up with the concept of the game its from kirby and I'll mostly only like flash games if they're original